Flights to Corfu: to Take You Away On a Grecian Holiday
With its reputed sandy beaches, emerald waters and irresistibly ancient monuments, Corfu is one of the most romantic and enchanting Greek holiday destinations. For first-time visitors to this idyllic island, it is highly recommended to visit during the spring or summer months when the sun shines its warmest and days are long. With the help of a dedicated travel agent or knowledgeable tour guide, the process of finding and booking a flight to Corfu can be made all the more simple.
The Advantages of Flying to Corfu
- Easy Access – Corfu is located conveniently between Greece’s mainland and the western coast of Albania, making it far easier and faster to reach via airplane than other parts of the country.
- Multiple Options – From budget carriers to fully-serviced luxury airlines, there are multiple options available to fit the needs and desires of any traveler.
- Cost Savings – Compared to other forms of transportation, flying is the fastest and most cost-effective way to get to Corfu.
The Best Time to Fly to Corfu
When planning a trip to Corfu, there are certain months that will offer the best value in terms of airfare, weather, and attractions:
- June – The weather in June is warm and dry, making this the perfect time to enjoy Corfu’s beaches and nightlife.
- July and August – For visitors looking to experience peak tourist season, the months of July and August are recommended.
- September – As the temperatures become cooler and the beach crowds lessen, September is an ideal month to find cheaper flights and enjoy the quieter season.
For travelers looking to explore Greece’s beautiful island of Corfu, flying is the fastest and most convenient way to reach the destination. From budget airline deals to fully-serviced charter flights, there are multiple options available to suit any type of traveler. With the help of a knowledgeable travel agent or specialized tour guide, flights to Corfu can be organized in no time!