Victoria Beckham is known for many things. She started out as Posh Spice in the Spice Girls and many of us still think of her that way. She is also married to one of the most well-known, beautiful and famous English footballers: David Beckham. And she is also a woman of impeccable taste and style who is not only adored by fashion designers and envied by models, but has become a successful fashion designer in her own right. And while some designers create collections and fashion pieces purely as art or simply for models to wear, Victoria clearly likes making pieces that she herself would like to wear. In fact, she is often seen wearing her own clothes, even in a style very similar to that of the show. Let’s take a look, shall we?
1. Here you can see Victoria in a black coat with chain detail fresh off the runway. Except she also paired it with a bag that has the same chain for continuity and a chic look.
2. See? Same coat, different person. Clearly, it works on the runway, but it also blends perfectly with everyday wear and adds a little color to your life.
3. Clearly, this dress is eye-catching enough that you don’t even have to think about accessories. As you can see Victoria designed it the same way she did for the model. All you need are pointy shoes, but in her case she opted for heels to add a little height.
4. Victoria also usually uses a design very similar to the ones she chose for the catwalk, but modifies it slightly. Here was a skirt, inside, a dress.
5. I love this military style dress. It’s very Victoria and it makes perfect sense that she would create this piece and then wear it herself.
6. An almost identical outfit, except Victoria opted for a pop of red with her shirt collar instead of neutral for the runway.