We’re head over heels in love with Hailey Bieber’s style for more than a few reasons. While many celebrities look like they took hours to get ready, Hailey focuses more on understated luxury, with a chic focus on comfort and effortless looks. If a young Princess Di had a penchant for streetwear, this would be her reincarnation.
She’s the queen of monochromatic looks, buying things a size larger and making sweatpants look chic. Instead of a glamorous updo, opt for a sleek pulled-back ponytail or a top bun secured with a scrunchie. She represents all girls, but teaches us how to level up our everyday attire. These are our favorite Hailey Bieber looks to date—they’re so cool and comfortable, you’ll want to recreate them right away.
1. This iconic outfit is relatively easy to recreate, but it’s the style of the clothes where Hailey really succeeds. Jeans tucked into a tall, loose boot are known as the “Diana Tuck” and we love that you don’t have to do it with skinny jeans. The belt and simple black t-shirt under a slightly baggy leather jacket really brings it all together.
2. Ah, queen of huge, gorgeous coats and baggy pants. Both skinny and thick girls will look fabulous in this look, which once again paired a slouchy boot with rolled-up jeans. This time, a mint belt is the pop of color, and we get a glimpse of her slinky silhouette from that turtleneck underneath the luxurious robe.
3. Although she dominates neutral colors, we enjoy seeing Ms. Bieber with a pop of color. This emerald green miniskirt paired with a suit jacket shows off her legs for days, which are further accentuated by those thigh-high black boots. Every girl needs a pair of those in her closet! We love the chain detail on the gold Bottega Veneta bag that matches the buttons.
4. This look looks expensive. If you want to go out in winter and look beautiful without stuffing your body into an LBD (little black dress), this outfit is the alternative you need! A long black trench coat is paired with silky soft oversized pants, a belt and a black turtleneck. If we have learned anything from this beauty, it is that you need several turtlenecks and many, many belts.
5. Green is obviously her shade and the abdomen is one of her favorite things. At the launch of ‘Carpool Karaoke: The Series’, she wore a casual gray blouse with a green pinstriped suit. The vibe is this: “business woman, but not quite.” I love the fit of those pants on the hips and how they swallow her shoes.